If only I had a dollar every time I heard that at school. And, if only I could teach my first graders some grammar.
I have learned me several things in the past few days.
- Target is not good for the budget.
- I am not smarter than a Keurig. So sad.
- Shape-wear is an excellent way to reduce flab. Especially in a bridesmaid dress.
- "Teaching" students the week before Christmas break gives me another job title... zookeeper.
- When someone in front of spends over $20 at T-bell, drive away. It will take forever.
- It is literally impossible to lose weight around the holidays.
- Men do not like Hallmark movies.
- Men are born with the inability to fold anything.
- Watching a male cashier fold ladies undergarments = amazing.
- I smell terrible after working out. Enough said.
- The world is going to see the most genetically-inclined-for-good-looks baby next year when Channing Tatum becomes a dad.
And parents, when you get your 'present' from your first-grader please keep this in mind.
Now if I can make it through the next 3 days with my sanity intact, all will be well.